Sunday, May 23, 2010

Abusing his wife, but not his trust.....

...SO I asked her if he is turned on by the idea of her submitting in a masochistic way. Kathy says Larry likes watching some of her favorite S&M clips, but isn;t sure if he could handle her crying out like that. "What about after the fact?"

"I think it would be a huge turn on to know I got off in such a kinky way, he just can;t handle it in the moment."

"So we shouldn;t put him on speaker and let him listen in? I said with an evil grin...

"Oh, GOD, no!"  she said in mock horror. Then with a sly grin.."That would really get me going though. If I was sure he could handle it, I SO would!"

I put an arm around her middle and posed her, rump in the air, face planted against the mattress since her hands were unavailable to support her since they were tightly bound. I decided maybe too tightly and fiddled with them a bit to make them tight enough, but not tournequtette tight. The delay gave her time to think about it. I grabbed my pants off the floor and moving into her line of sight I slidd my belt out of the loops.

"Oh, god...she said in a tiny voice.....I'm not sure I can handle a belt....."

"Of course you can!" I announced cheerfully. "Its all a matter of working up to it....but I wasn't planning on using it for that.." I put it around her waist and buckled it in the back. No particular reason I was improvising. I ran a second tie around the one her wrists were tied together with and then used it to fasten to the belt. It didn't really affect her range of movement but I wanted her thinking about some elaborate bondage scene. I grabbed my third and last necktie and tied it fist to an ankle then bending her leg up I tied it to the belt. I looked around and decided I could improvise with her bra. I made a loop by slipping the little metal clasp through a bra strap and cinched it on an ankle. I awkwardly attached it to the belt as well.

I know it sounds rather unnecessarily complicated, and it was. But it had her quivering in anticipation.

"Comfy?" I asked

"Not at all," she replyed with a grin that faded fast when I brought a hand down hard on the nicest little apple shaped rear end you ever saw. I could see my handprint so you know it stung....

"GOD!" she said, and her face shone...

I responded with some much lesser swats...little warm-up-her-ass pats....getting progressively harder.

"So Larry doesn't get a hard-on spanking your sweet little ass? What a shame!"

I gave her a couple of swats in unexpected places, just 'missing' the apparent targets...a swat on her bare leg got me a squeal of pain, and a 'missed' swat that hit the unpadded lower back gave off a groan....

"It get's me hard, " I announced matter-of-factly as I tipped her over from her awkward pose and grabbed a handful of hair. Guiding her face to my crotch I said, "See what you did?" Shee couldn;t answer my query though with more than a muffled gurgle as I pushed her trully pretty face up and down on my shaft...carefull not to go too deep but definately face-fucking her helpless form.

I used to feel a little perverted liking the rough stuff until I realized there are little sluts who like it even more than I do. "You don't mind if I call you a slut, do you Kathy?" She had that glazed look on her face that a pain slut once described to me as 'being in her sub space'. It looked good on her. She nodded. "I prefer you articulate that, Kathy."

Puzzled look.

"Say it for me, I'm your little slut tonight."

"Oh yes," she said quickly and with great enthusiasm. "I am YOUR little slut tonight." her added emphasis made it just powerfully real.

"Is there anything I can't do to you, anything you won't do for me?"

"Nothing." she breathed.

"I think I'm ready to fuck you again.." I announced conversationaly as I awkwardly got her up on a couple of knees ans her face forming the three points of a plane. Her ass was a little low to comfortably fuck her standing, and I wished for an adjustable bed...someone should make those...adjust-a-height beds TM Fernando 2010.

I was able to lower my cock by widening my stance and gripping the belt I half picked her up and basically pushed her onto my cock..."What a nice, juicy cunt you have."

I was testing the language..I saw her wince a little at that..."Does that bother you? me calling that preciously tasty pussy of yours a cunt?"

"No I liked it and felt bad a little for liking it.."

"Well then I'll leave it out of the Thank You card. You know, Dear Larry, Thanks for the use of your wife's tight little cunt."

She laughed at that.

"Use it in a sentence." I encouraged.

"You are fucking.." pause as I slammed it home "..my cunt..." another thrust "...so good!" 

I knew I wasn't going to last very long...I made my best attempt at a pretty athletic pace...thrusting it home hard and deep each time...fucking seems such a relevant word when it is animalistic like this. My goal was her obvious discomfort when she got home, and I was bound and determined to do so if I had to resort for fingers. I backed off a little and pulled out for a moment to let little fernando catch his breath.

I pressed a thumb to her little pink rose-bud and told her what a fuckable ass she has. "Do you let Larry fuck your pretty little ass?"

"Sometimes." she said kind of shyly

"When he's been a very good boy?"

"No when I'm feeling like a very bad girl.." As I worked a thumb in she had responded by bearing down and I had it buried in her and curved up like a hook...I lifted her up a little by her ass..."Are you gonna....?" she wondered.

"No, I think We'll leave something for Larry to fuck in case the rest of you is too sore.." I teased. I undid the belt and removed the ties...she worked her wrists and fingers around a little getting circulation....

I pushed her to her knees before the bed and sat...guiding her head by a handfull of hair again, I 'forced' her up and down a couple of times..."Your face is very fuck-able too, Kathy." I opinioned. "You know what I like best about head?"

She just kind of waited for the response. "I always thought of a cock as kind of dirty, and seeing it violating a delicate woman's face is kind of wrong in a way that really gets me going. The face of a really pretty girl like you on my cock really gets me going."

I started 'forcing' her onto my cock some more. she was both active in the sense of swirling and licking and suckling on the way, and passive in letting me control the pace and depth. I was basically masturbating using her face. It was very very erotic in a control sort of way. I tested her limits and found I could get it to the back of her throat if I timed it right and was quick. Too long and she gagged a bit. I liked that and was a little ashamed at the perverse thrill of making this pretty little wife gag on my cock. Not ashamed enough to stop. I started tring to make her gag a little. I just about lost it when I saw her bravely staying with it with tears starting from the corners of her eyes. That was amazingly hot. I threw her to the bed, spread those beautiful legs on either side of my shoulders and fucked her to a furious (and fairly quick) cresendo. This was orgasm two for me. As I was enjoying her enjoyment of being my little fuck-toy for the night I hadn;t really considered hers. I was aware of spasms and arches and crys at times so I could tell she had several, but I wasn;t counting or really trying for her pleasure as I normally would. Men are great scorekeepers. This time I was selfish and that seemd to be just what she wanted.

In between sessions when I was too spent to have a prayer of fucking her, I did indeed finger-fuck her. There's this technique  I read about some time ago and have tried to good results with several women. It is supposed to be squirt-inducing, which seems to vary by the girl, but basically you hook a couple of fingers into their pussy and up into their g-spot then grabbing that wrist with your other hand you violently pull up and release repeatedly...she was wet enough its hard to tell where it was all coming from but she squealed and bucked and came hard repeatedly from that. She actually grabbed a corner of the pillow and bit down in it and gave the most exciting muffled screams.

In the morning I hogged the bathroom a bit while she scarfed down some breakfast. (I had 'made' her let in room service wearing nothing but my shirt as I hid out in the bathroom shaving.) She needed to 'fix herself up' she said but I told her she looked beautiful as she was and told her we haven't time for fresh make-up. I cleaned her face bare of her smudged remnants with a warm washcloth and then bent her over the bathroom counter and fucked her in front of the mirror. I drove her home before my morning meeting with nothing but a rosy glow on her cheeks (both sets) and a just-fucked smile on her lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment