Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tag you are it...

Although I do find I look for the vulnerable like any predator, sometimes its just opening your mouth and seeing what happens. Just like sales. Follow up on more leads and you'll have more contacts, more contacts means more sales pitches, you pitch more you sell more.

I was standing behind a woman at a Walgreen's where I was picking up some forgotten sundries, a package of  razors, a comb, like that. I noticed her deep purple bra was showing in the back a little as the blouse scooped a little low. The tag was sticking up out of the blouse.

I put my hand gently on her shoulder and said "excuse me." As she started to turn, I said, "Wait, hold on like that," and tucked the tag under the band of her bra.

She turned around and said, Thanks!" with a minor blush I thought.

"No problem. I figured you hadn't intended to advertise your bra size!" I said with a grin.

"Oh, did you read it?" (I had of course, 34b, she was a little thing, I always like them on the elfin size.)

"Of course not, but I will say Victoria's Secret makes some quality lingerie....."

Now she did blush deeply. Determined not to be embarrassed into the losing hand in the conversation, she recovered quickly. "Yes, I like that I can get such a wide variety of undershorts to match my bras."

I thought 'undershorts' sounded odd somehow. "So are you telling me you are wearing purple undershorts?"

"Indeed."

"Purple panties happen to be my very favorite!" I exclaimed. "Wait, you aren't just teasing are you?'

"Well...." she drawled  "I am not just teasin' but teasin' is half the fun isn't it?"

I'm not usually at a loss for words, but I kind of got lost in reverie as I mentally stripped her down to her matchy-match bra and panty set. I added thigh high stockings and a pair of kinky heels. Yes, unlikely since she was wearing snug-fitting jeans and I could see her canvas tennis shoes, but one can dream.

I must have gotten that thousand yard stare because she waved a hand in front of my face, and said, "Hello, you still in there?"

I laughed and admitted more or less what I was visualizing. Including my embellishment of the stockings..she laughed at that. The clerk was trying to act like he wasn't paying any attention. It was her turn and he checked out her few items. I told her..."Wait! I need to get one more thing.." as she finished her payment and smiled in acknowledgment to the clerk. "I'll be just a minute," as I looked over my shoulder..she paused by the door and waited.

I hurried to the L'eggs section. (what happened to the giant Easter eggs they used to come in by the way?) I grabbed a pair of black stay-up thigh highs. I rushed to the counter and paid for my stuff.

In the light of the overhang, I handed her the stockings. "Here." You were wearing these in my imagination.

She busted out laughing. "You have SOME imagination!"

"Oh, you have no idea." I said..."Not sure how they would look with tennis shoes, but you interrupted me before I got around to imagining the shoes!" (A patent lie as I had clearly seen purple stiletto pumps in the same shade as the bra.)

She said, well I have an idea...and led me over to her car. Taurus or Sable I think. She opened the trunk having me hold her purchases. She rustled through the trunk and came up with a pair of heeled sandals in gold.

"Oh, that image is going to keep me company in my lonely hotel room tonight!"

"Just the image?" she flirted.."You weren't going to ask me to model the stockings?"

Wow...this was going better than expected..better than ever for an off-handed lay-up..

She got my information, hotel, room, etc...."It will be pretty late..is that OK?"

I told her I'll be pleased to see her when ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment