Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another minor entry...

..in the little black book made me think of this blog I started..I kind of forgot about it and had to search my mind a while to remember what I called it. Then longer to remember the email associated with it.

Yes, I am still keeping a little black book(s) complete with little cribbed in notes and my version of a scoring system. If I ever leave it somewhere it'll look like some bookies complicated coded sports book probably.

I have had a couple of experiences sufficiently sexual to make the book but it was the one last night that made me think of the blog. In the little black book it wouldn't on it's face seem that hot of an experience just based what you could discern about the two what when and we here if you could decode it. Points for how good looking this women would be self evident, the fact that what little did happen happened under her husbands nose made it interesting to. But you had to be there. I'll try my level best to put you there. I've a good memory for dialog so the chit-chat here is at least as I want to remember it.

I usually either contact a previous 'conquest' (or she contacts me for more...can;t get enough of ole 'nando, some of em...) or I troll Ashley-Madison. One of the profiles I use there yielded results. That particular profile I am (like in most of the ones I employ) married. In this particular case I am reluctant to 'actually' cheat on my non-existent (anymore) spouse. I am looking for someone that wants to flirt and play a 'little'. and leave it at that.

It is fairly effective at getting me laid having succeeded in blackbook worthy activity a good handful of times. It isn;t a come-on for that purpose though..I really do find flirting and the sexual tension that goes with reluctance interesting. One of the recent ones was like that Cathy I'll call her. Cathy really didn't want to go "too far" and we didn't. Now I doubt her husband would have been any too happy with our gropings and fondlings, but everyone kept their clothes on and it was pretty fun.

Now the action from last night was just casting a wide friendly, non-threatening net. I saw an attractive woman with raven-black hair and bluest or eyes. About my age or perhaps a bit younger. Mature look and clothes so threw me a little. Sitting alone. Business traveler too I thought?

"Anyone sitting here?"

"Just my husband she said with a smile."
"Hmmm, Is he a good-sized boy?' laying on a little phony twang

"Oh, about your size I'd say/"

"Well, then I better choose carefully here...If I sit in his chair he has to either take the chair on the other side of you and glare at me, or ask me to move. If I take the other side of you it avoids the problem, but he's gonna wonder why I felt I could sidle up on you."


"That is a dilemma."

"Oh that's just the start of it. If I sit over there - every time I try to sneak a look at you he's right past my line of sight and I can't pretend I was trying to get the bar-tenders eye."

She had a great laugh totally worth the effort right there.

"I've got it. Hop down." She did....basic sales...get them moving.

"Now scootch down one." I had her in his seat and I took the seat two seats down at the corner of the bar."He either sits between us which means he is gonna feel territorial, or on your side out of my line of sight when I am chatting up charlie the bartender here."

"It's Ned." says charlie the bartender. who is all smiles to be in on something, and my new best friend and straight man. 

"Nice to meet you Ned, see any holes in the plan here?" 

"Nope." he drawled, his drawl as phony as my twang. "...and I do 'preciate you taking the trouble to avoid a dust-up in my saloon." It is slightly western themed so he might've affected the drawl on his own.

"But I'll have my back to you, and I can't see what you are up to." 

She was feeling ignored by our Abbot and Costello. Which ones the chubby one?..I'm the other one.

"Well that's OK, I'm sure you'll be able to feel my eyes on the back of your head, and besides I already told you what I was doing, staring at you, but discrete like." (is that discreet or discrete?)."

"At my back?"

"You have superb posture!"

She decided to leave her back to me as she accepted the profered remote from my new friend Ned and flipped through the channels.

Husband came back and he was a bit rangy like me, and had me by an inch maybe two and a good twenty pounds I'd say. I looked really innocent, as did Ned. Nothing going on here, mate...

She looked to him and some signal passed, and he said, well the Twins game is on...

"Sure." she said. Loved her voice.

He finally directed his gaze my way...like a sentinal taking in the surroundings, assessing threats. I smiled harmlessly, gave him a meaningful eyeflick towards his lovely wife and raised my glass in mock toast. 

He acknowledged the compliment to her, and by extension himself with a slight dip of the head.
In the gate without having to batter the portcullis.

I didn't think then, or now that they were there for any other reason then a place to have a drink out just to remember dating I imagined. When things were going well with the wife I used to like to take her to old places we went when we were dating. I was always more nostalgic than she but It seemed to work a little magic on her. I saw them like that. I pictured their plans for the night had headed that way. Pretty romantic the way it played out in my mind.

The game was a foregone conclusion, and he turned from it. I asked him if he had any money on it. He shrugged, It turned out like you'd expect.

I kept registering little tells on her. She kept almost turning her head then not. Touched her hair a couple of times. Leaned in to her husband and gave him an affectionate head but to his shoulder. Touching base?  She pulled her just past the shoulders hair to one side exposing a sleek graceful neck and did a slow rolling hair flip that managed to be part stretch and part radiant display of plumage. Nice.

She managed a look my direction and of course caught me looking. (I'd warned her!) She smile a little, Hi of sorts.

Couple of boys ambled in to shoot some pool. One was holding it back a lot had a beautiful soft touch. His friend was a bad as I am at it.

They asked for music and Ned obliged turning cable to the endless loop country station when they nodded that country was fine.

 I caught her swiveling her ankle in time to the music.

I talked to Ned about nothing, drew Atticus into the conversation. (Just decided to name him that.A little Gregory Peck, but with a bit of muscle.) Found out a little about him, his work which brought him in town. Different convention than my people, but same cocktail wienies and watered drinks at their hospitality suites I expect.

Asked him how she had liked tagging along and did she like the hors d'oeuvres? She answered with a choking laugh...Did you go to the reception? I explained they are all bad like that. People think good food gets in the way of a good drinking binge. I recommended a couple of restaurants in town that the locals like and are good on food and price. Anyway chit-chat like that.

Abruptly when a song I felt I could keep time with came on, I said to him, her dancin' shoes are goin' to waste. You oughta twirl her a coupla times. He responded he wasn;t much of a dancer.

Me either but her shoes look pretty protective, mind if I borrow her for a coupla dances?

He assented, a bowed and took her hand. 

"Steel toes?" mine worn out standard got her laugh again..she was really light on her feet. I was kidding about posture but her spind was ram-rod straight and her spine cut a deep furrow in her back. Really strong for such a little thing. "You've studied dance ?" I asked on a hunch.

"Twelve years of ballet."  She smiled.."...a long time ago."

"Not so long.." I complimented she dipped her head at th compliment much the way her husband had to the raised glass..nicely fit cuouple.

"What gave me away?"

"Your back, I told you you have sexy posture."

This got me a peel of laughter..Love getting that...I might start a gray book for girls I made laugh but didn't get in their pants so to speak. I had her pegged for one of those. Memorable, but unattainable. Where you wonder what if, and what would it be like days later.

I caressed her back a bit, careful not to get handsy . 

"Oops" I said...I promised Ned not to start anything. "I apologize."

"What this, returning the stoke with widely spaced fingers leaving warm trails on my back..I shivered a bit." She grinned mischevieously...Oh I like this one.

"So is the roll in the hay going to be extra hot after he kicks my ass tonight?"

"Oh I imagine you can talk your way out of a beating, but yeah its going to be nice."

"Yeah?"

"yeah," she said with a nice smile sent hubby's way. Cute couple.

"Come here often?" she just smiled not sure what I meant..I'm not sure either.

"Do they usually take the beating, or talk their way out of it."

"Aticus is a lover not a fighter. He's too confident to be baited."

"What's the most interesting bait he didn't rise to?

"Well its not like we are bar-flys so we aren't out that much. But when we do..."
"You get hit on."

"A time or two, most are subtle or sly like you, occasionally someone is a little more aggressive. He will step in but he doesn't start a scene."

"My ex and I used to have similar fun during our better years, Her enjoying a little attention, me enjoying it for its own sake." A rare moment of truthful candor for me.


"What happend?"

"She took some bar-flattery seriously."
"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too."

Another song came on and I considered giving her back, then decided I wanted to smell her shampoo some more. Her scent of something sweet with an under-note of flowers and clean-girl-straight-from-the-bath mingled together.

So, what was the most outrageous thing that one of these enamored drunks that pre-date me try?

She laughed.."Oh there was this one time....Crowded place a couple of guys had a table to themselves and offered to scoot over and make us room. I slid inside and Aticuss controlled access on our side of the table. Middle guy gut up and over past his friend.. end guy slid over when he got back int and then over to my half and was a little closer to me than he needed to be to make room for his returning friend."

"Uh, oh. I think I see where this was going..."

"Well kind of...He had this habit of leaning in when he talked to me, and at one point he had my hand on my knee and left it there a bit longer than needed. Before finally removing it, he had managed to trade his position for a tad above the knee but a couple of fingertips were under my hem."

"How did Aticus react?"

"He was watchful, but relaxed...later he asked me whether he shouldn't have had traded words or more with the guy. I told him It was fin, I'd have had you deck him if his hand had wandered up another couple of inches..."

"That's a good story" I said...but I was thinking, Ok, a fingertip and a couple of inches is permissible. Just about thought it like that.

Upon handing her reluctantly back I asked Ned what was least complained about in the way of bar food by his local health department. HE recommended the wings. I ordered up a mess of them and they were delivered steamy hot (both ways) with little cups of blue cheese and celery sticks. Somewhere there is a whole chicken farm of amputees but it was for a good cause.

I was having a second scotch, she had a shot of what turned out to be some kind of peppermint schnapps. Atticus stuck with long necks. 

"Here, smell" she said when I asked her what she was drinking. I could just detect the perfume dabbed on her wrist barely over the sharp sweet snap of peppermint. The perfume was subtle, and nose says expensive. Sweet, a little floral, I can smell it in my mind's nose, but cant quite describe it. I brought it to my nose, then lips and skimmed a sip off the top..head rush...I asked Ned  to seethe bottle...120 proof! wow...she didn't look the least bit affected.

So we nibbled and dipped and tried polished it all off down to the celery sticks. and the lone cherry tomato which she grabbed at the end. I always hate the hesitation with the last, lonely, lingering wedge of pizza. Loved that she just took it.

The 5th or sixth beer finally caught up with Ol' Atticus as I had hoped and left us a little privacy for a couple of minutes. I was praying Atticus had a prostate the size of a grapefruit. No ill will intended, Atticus just need a little room to work.

"So he was about here?" I continued as if there hadn't been an hour and 3 dozen wings between sentances. 

"Your fingers are cold" she said conversationally. I had used my icewater to clean off the last vestiges of spicy sauce.

"Feels warm to me...so.... anthing above like here is where you were going to have Atticus punch him out?"

"Well I thought I would."

"You can understand how that guy might get carried away though?"

She closed her eyes and relaxed as I let my fingers do the walking....little strokes, lazy circles, each doodle getting a little higher than the next....teasing up to a little delicate filigree of lace, then a little stretch and a long languid stroke underneath the elastic...she seemed at ease and relaxed but her petal didn't unfold it seemed, tiny hint of a nub towards the top, most of it below. Soft little strokes met with no resistance from her, but no entry seemed possible without something forceful enough to seem like a it would violate the moment in the process.

"Whacha gonna tell Atticus when he asked if he should'a laid me out?"

She opened her eyes and pierced me with their crystal depths....

"I'll tell him what a nice time I had with a gentleman that wasn't just trying to get into my pants," as she reached down took my hand in hers folded my fingers back a bit leaving just my index finger....she guided and negotiated an angle and IN it slipped she paced i,t controlled it, then let me take over. I sat therein a bar and finger-fucked a man's beautiful wife. I'd sure like to do that again sometime.

When Atticus returned I licked my fingertips clean and bade them good night. Thanks for the dance I said as I bussed her cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment