Sunday, March 21, 2010

Misconceptions: The Wives

If you have anything at all in mind about them, You are probably wrong.

In my experience, any woman is either interested in some sort of activity or can be persuaded in that direction. It is all a question of timing. Their motivations are as varied as they are. The thing about timing is you will never know until you give it a shot whether the timing is right or not.

The trick is to cast a wide net and see who wriggles their tail out of the net and who hops in and awaits the butter and garlic. Well maybe hold the garlic. Lemon?

The REALLY attractive ones interestingly by observation and talking to some of them seem to get hit on less. seems true of single ones too, but I don't chase those much. I'll wait till they find their prince charming then play naughty coachman with her methinks.



The seemingly plain ones are interesting in bed I generalize, like they try harder to please. But they are not without confidence nor are they easy prey in my experience. Plain is pretty subjective though and a sparkling glint in the eye and a killer pair of heels goes a long way here.

There are mousy submissive that comply with the urges of eager to swing husbands, but these sadden me a bit. I have no problem dipping my wick if those were likely but they seem not to. If the husband does all the talking it probably isn't going to happen. They will probably flirt and talk and leave with a little boost for thier marriage, and I am happy to do it. Its fun just to dabble sometimes. They idea of them fucking like bunnies to exclamations of "did you see how he was looking at you.." makes me grin.

A couple of those that were really mere gropes on the dance floor to the glazed approval of their kinky husbands made it into the little black book(s) simply because I could easily imagine the scene between them later. Besides if groping a woman's firm ass, or an intentional grazing of a pert boob right in front of her husband isn't sexual, then well, blow me. Seriously. I probably have an exhibitionist streak because some of the most fun I have had with couples have been in dark booths with wandering hands.

So whether the spouse/boyfriend knows/approves/suspects or not, each woman has an Achilles heel I think. The thing is like in sales to find positives and minimize negatives. It is easier for me I think as a traveler though because the implied temporary nature of the thing provides an easy out to consider. I find in my hometown I do better implying that I am either from out of town..(careful, you could bump into them again!) or that I am seldom in town. (better.)

I need to count a bit but putting my little black book into a spreadsheet seems a little obbsessive. I THINK that I have had maybe 80% of those little wives (and big ones too!) without the suspicion/knowledge/consent of the perhaps offended party. Probably higher than that. Some women impy an open relationship...shrug...their end was open.

I am finding having the consent of the husband adds an interesting dimension and I have returned to those wives more often than say, an Ashley-Madison hook-up.

I have to start keeping track but I would say less than 10% of the women I hit on when their husband steps away do I end up having something go on. Probably less than 1/4 of those are what I read as a couple looking to add a third or so on. The thing is I ALWAYS hit on her when he steps away. I rarely get an annoyed look out of her, and less so from him. I am sure someone is going to pound me sometime for an improper suggestion, but I am pretty bland in my approach.

I never do this if I haven't at least made a polite innocuous comment or two to him before I get a chance to speak to her. (not about his wife, unless that seems relevant). Like sales know your customer. I look for any couple in an environment that seems off. If either are either looking for or avoiding eye contact that is interesting. Depends really.

I think the most outrageous thing I ever said point blank to a husband about his wife was "Not to be rude, but legs like hers is why God invented heels." She had walked away, and he had caught me looking and grinned a little. Didn't get any of that, but it was pretty fun to think about.

Opening salvo to the wife, leaning across the empty bar stool..(by the way...if you choose the seat, sit on the non-threatening husband's side) is usually along the lines of, "Pretty confident isn't he to leave such an attractive woman among the wolves?", or some such. The proudest line I laid was, "Wow, that takes cajones to leave the keys to the Maseratti on a barstool while you take a leak." THAT one actually worked, and I don't think he did know that she slipped me a number.

I was REAL cautious calling her. I cleverly verified the number by ringer her purse and hanging up before he got back. "Hmm odd you have been getting wrong numbers on that phone a lot lately? Probably just a similar number." She called me back the middle of the next day. Fun was had by two out of three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment