Saturday, April 3, 2010

Red-headed Rita

I mentioned having some success in country bars on the road. Line dancing doesn't care if you suck or not. Sucking gives you the chance to mention you are a non-native in any event.

Such was the case with Rita. I remembered her name without looking it up because I made an instant hook with Reba coming from the speakers with this this short-bobbed red-head in front of me when she introduced herself.

I had leaned into her as she passed and said, "Sorry in advance for crushing your toes". This earned me a giggle and she worked her way around the pattern to beside me, actually holding my hand a couple of times and pointing out mis-steps and actually I did improve a bit.

Noticing the ring, I always do, I asked where's your resident cowboy. She pointed across the room saying I think he is enjoying the blonde's boobs on his arm..."Like this." she said, ~accidently~ grazing my arm with a lonng feel....wow! nice, surprisingly firm or a really snug, well-fit bra.

Raising my eyebrows, I cut to the chase. "You two aren't swingers are you?"  in mock horror.

Making full eye contact, she replied coolly, "Well he isn't, anyway." She went on to explain "You get the most interesting propositions in these sort of places."

"Really?" I asked, feigning ignorance. "Like what sort of suggestions?"

"Oh anything from ~How 'bout a ride on my Harley'~, to ~Come to Aruba with me~ to how about a quick hook-up in the parking lot?~". She went on, "If I hadn't of thought Aruba was a bullshit line I'd have had a lot of explain'in to do about my tan a week later."

"Yeah, I don't figure you for a girl to fall for a bullshit line.And I think you're probably past the back-seat quickie stage... What about the blond?" motioning to her husband with the huge-haired tiny blond with unlikely proportioned chest.

"Naw, she's definitely a tease. You should stick to red-heads, if you want my advice." With a wan smile she said she better "Go look slightly worried about the blond" Over her shoulder she said, "Don't discount the fun you can have in a backseat, cowboy."

Later, she came back over and bold as brass said, "Ive thought it over and decided to be your personal welcoming committee. You said the Raddison right? What's the room number and when shall I deliver the welcome basket?"

This by the way NEVER happens. They may hint they may give you verbal and more likely non-verbal buy signals but a walk-in lay-down in salesman's parlance? Never. Until it did.

She was a lot of fun, and sexy as hell. Athletic and tireless. She groaned a bit when she learned my occupation. Husband was in a related field. I call it sales (which it is) but technically I am in "financial planning' which is a seductive way of selling financial products, really.

"Well, let me ask you about how my husband has his assetts diversified"...she kidded presenting me her backside.

A sense of humor is a powerful aphrodisiac.

No comments:

Post a Comment