Friday, May 21, 2010

Prying Kathy from Larry...

Contrary to stereotype, Larry the prospective cuckold was far from wimpy and definitely the assertive one in the couple. "Their" ad read in what I presume is his voice and I doubt the gorgeous and seemingly shy Kathy had much to do with writing it. This was my impression prior to meeting them and such dynamics do not normally bode well for the prospects of the 'Bull'. Still, I was intrigued by the implication that they were venturing out for the first time. It didn't read as a swinger ad offering to swap partners or as a couple reaching out for a third. I don't remember how it was phrased but it was in the vein of looking for someone to bring out her wild side. That I can do.

I contacted them. The response was in "We" and "Us" but again I didn't sense the flavor of her participation. There is a LOT of that in MW4M ads. Most are transparently masturbatory fantasies. Guys that want to hear what you would do with or more likely to their wives, but not at all sure how this assignation would occur. Normally I wouldn't bother but for a couple of details he included that sounded as if he had at least discussed it with her. He said that she was flexible in her requirements about the guy and just wanted to insure a fun, safe, clean experience. Mentioning that condoms are a must should go without saying, but the fact that they had taken those sorts of things into account suggested intent to follow through. Or at least that was what I was pinning my hopes on.

I sent them a picture and as always was careful to not exaggerate my biometrics. I am sure if I had told them I am 6'4" and a former linebacker it might fuel some fantasies, but its important you measure up to expectations. They are one of those Mutt and Jeff couples where in the picture (faces obscured) they posted, she is dwarfed by him. Not sure if she was that tiny or whether he was NBA material. The picture they sent in response to mine was just her. The shy expression on her face told me she had an idea of what the picture was being taken for. She was wearing something sheer but not too revealing but her expression said she felt naked. Her face was heart-stopping. The fact that they sent an un-obscured picture in response to mine is always a good sign.

I was a little nervous myself as I waited in the arranged hotel-bar. I had found a quiet corner and was nursing a soda as I waited. I had purposefully given the hotel across the street as my residence. Not really for any worry I had about them, just a habit of discretion. Besides I was tired of my own lounge singer and opted for the juke-a-billy bar there.

They were easy to spot as they were punctual and the height differential. I should have been easy to spot too as I was the only singleton in the nearly deserted bar. I counted only three couples and two groups of men. Come to think of it the well dressed grouping of two men could have been a fourth couple. Neither of them seemed to notice Kathy's entrance. And it was epic.

As they came in out of the cold of late autumn, she began methodically unbuttoning her full length camel hair top coat. Every (hetero) guy in the room was hoping for a merry-widow and stockings beneath. Alas, she was wearing a silk, curve-hugging blouse in a shade of brilliant blue that made her eyes pop. Those eyes found me as she scanned, and she favored me with one of those smiles that you know you could never earn.

Larry took her coat and hung it distractedly as he made his second sweep of the bar. He shrugged off his own coat and added it to the wall. He had to be over six feet and she barely cleared five. She stood at his side expectantly, then realized he hadn't spotted me. She waved to me and took Larry in hand and led him over.

"Hi, I'm Kathy," she bubbled. Good sign that she initiated. "And I'm Larry," he added looking down at  me with a wry smile on his face. Apparently he thought 5' 8" was code for someone large enough to kick his ass. (I'm not.) Cutting him off at the pass...I delivered my canned line, "But I have a really HUGE.....(wait for it) ego!"

That got a laugh and a shrug out of him. "Yeah, It's not like Kath is an Amazon!"

I sat them down and good service arrived promptly, courtesy of a previous $5 tip on a complimentary soda. The attractive waitress soon forgot my largess though as she deferred to Larry. On the other hand, Kathy was on my side of the booth and we made a cute couple. Interesting thing about people and height and the perception of command and competency. I usually hire tall salesmen myself given the choice so I don't feel offended when I am overlooked.

Larry let her daiquiri and his whiskey sour have a few minutes to do their business before he got down to the "interview." This stage is typical in my experience, but Larry was a bitsure of himself being firmly in charge. On the one hand I don't mind showing deference if it gets me the loan of his wife, but on the other hand, he was out of his element and had no idea he was.

For example, He asked if I had much experience with this sort of thing. I tried to avert the question a bit by mentioning, "Well there was Susie in the tree-house when I was 14....."  He laughed but pursued, wanting stats and numbers. He didn't come right out and ask for how many wives I had been involved with, but that's what he was wanting to know. I pointed out that I could show him my little black book but that it would be slightly indiscreet. Whether by intuition, prearranged signal, discomfort, or a nervous bladder, Kathy excused herself just in time.

I got down to Larry politely but firmly in a way I would never have been able to with her at the table. His pride would not have allowed me to control the close. It would have been a soft sell and by the time that went anywhere it would have been too late to really do much of anything.

"Larry," I began...(we salesmen love to use your name..I hate it myself because I know the trick but it works on me too.) "We need to be careful to make this fun and light for Kathy. Whether or not she expresses any interest in me personally, lets get her used to the idea that its completely OK for a strange man to chat her up in the presence of her husband. I assume that was why you agreed to meet, not necessarily my handsome good looks but rather I looked approachable, trustworthy, right?"

He admitted that Kathy had picked me out after he had sifted out the truly obnoxiously offensive propositions.

"Here's the thing...I am not assuming that I am bedding her tonight or in fact ever. I know enough not to push but to lead and she'll follow along or not depending on her attraction. She seems relatively eager if a little understandably nervous. I'm not telling you to get lost, but give me a little space and I'll at least be able to give you some ideas on the next step if this doesn't work out. OK?"

With his assent we settled into guy talk, what-do-ya-do?, who-do-ya-know, what-do-ya-fish-for..that sort of thing. I caught Kathy peeking back in to see how we were getting on, I let her get away clean. She came in with that radiant smile again and sat down again. I placed my hand on her tiny one and looked into those blue pools...(I know I am waxing sappy, but she really was a muse for poets. Damn shame I ain't one..)

"Larry tells me you dance like an angel..."

"You lie, he said no such thing, since he would have no idea if I do or not!"

"That's true," he admitted, "I have the grace of someone that grew 8 inches in a year and a half."

"Well this has to be investigated," I said without asking either permission dragged her nearly skipping along beside me to the jukebox. Its one of those ones that teases with low volume random play until someone actually pays for a tune. I tried several ones that apparently weren't crisp enough. She smoothed and folded and had an adorable habit of showing the tip of her tongue at the corner of her mouth as she concentrated. I finally gave up and tried a five. It liked that.

I asked her what she wanted to dance to. She consulted the corner of her mouth with her tongue as we flipped the pages. I slipped a wrist around her tiny waist. She started a bit at the contact, then recovered and  actually snuggled into me a bit.

"Kind of fun like a first date?"

"Not like any first date I have ever been on!!"

"Well, there is the husband/chaperon to consider..." That earned a laugh.

"Shall we ditch him?" I asked later as we twirled to a fifties ballad. She seemed to consider it a moment and shook her head. "Not just yet." hmmm better response than I thought.

"I better let you two talk a bit...have him hug you and move the lummox around in a circle." I led her back to his table after that song knowing another slow song was coming. I had planned it that way as we selected songs, punching in the slow songs after a couple of icebreakers.

"Back safe and sound," I said putting her hand in his. She took my suggestion and drug him out on the floor.

Will our hero get lucky?  Tune in next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment